THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE FROM MID-DECEMBER TO THE END OF MARCH.
No snow? No problem! During this transitional time into “mud-season” we are able to use our all season sleds (aka rolling sleds) to conduct this tour!
2 Hour Dog Sledding Experience
- Educational Component: guests will spend 30-40 minutes meeting and greeting sled dogs and preparing their sled(s) with their musher which involves harnessing and hitching their team, etc.
- The Ride: 50-75 minutes is spent on the trail (ride time varies based on the trail conditions and sled style used).
- Treats: there is always a few minutes at the end for guests to thank their team and “tip” them with cookies (just don’t feed the mushers).
- Wednesday through Sunday.
- 9:30am, 12:00pm and 3:00pm departure times are available.
- $300 Per Rolling Sleds (Our rolling sleds vary in size and can accommodate 2-5 guests/500lbs of guests weight. When making your reservation please include the number of guests and their approximate weights in the “weight” input section).