- This is an introductory dog sledding adventure that last approximately 2 hours and is open to those ages 2+.
- Educational Component: guests will spend 30-40 minutes meeting and greeting sled dogs and helping their musher prepare the sled(s).
- The Ride: guests will spend 50-75 minutes on the trail (ride time varies and is based on the weights of the participants, trail conditions and the doggies pulling the sled).
- Treats: we always leave some time at the end for guests to get photos with the sled dogs and “tip” them with dog treats for a job well done (just don’t feed the mushers).
- This tour departs most Wednesdays – Sundays starting in mid-December and goes until the end of March (trail conditions permitting). There are a few holiday and vacation week exceptions.
- This tour departs at 9:30am, 12:00pm and 3:00pm.
- Reservations are required.
- $300 per standard sled (2 guests/340lbs weight limit)
- $345 per 3 person sled (3 guests/340lbs weight limit)
- $350 per extended team (2 guests/400lbs weight limit)