5 Mile Cart Tour
About: This 1.5 hour adventure is open to those ages 2+. Guests will spend 30 minutes meeting and greeting dogs and helping their musher(s) prepare the dogs and cart for the trail (this part is hands on to your comfort level). Once the team is ready, guests will then embark on a 5 mile ride that last approximately 45 minutes. We always leave 10 minutes or so at the end for guests to say thank you to the sled dogs for a job well done by giving out belly rubs and pats.
- Daily starting October 1st at 9:30am, 11:30am & 2:30pm (a 4:30pm timeslot is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays & Saturdays)
- $75.00 per adult (ages 13+)
- $70.00 per child (ages 2-12)
Please note that this tour is dependent on the temperature (we require it to be 55 degrees or cooler for this adventure). If it is over 55 degrees, but cooler than 65 degrees, you may receive a shortened 2 mile ride, if it is over 65 degrees, you will receive a K9s & Kisses meet and greet experience. Should your tour be modified, a partial refund will be issued to reflect the correct cost.
Our current rolling dog sled can accommodate a maximum of 4 adults with a collective weight of 600lbs or less. For larger groups of up to 8 people, we do offer a shared experience during which guests essentially split the ride portion of this experience in half and take turns riding. The cost for this shared experience is full price for the first 4 guests and then additional guests after that receive a discounted rate of $50.00 per person.
Who Can Participate:
- We welcome those ages 2+ for this adventure
- All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Participants who are pregnant may not participate
- Participants who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate
**After making an online reservation, you will be emailed a confirmation letter that contains driving and parking instructions, a list of items we recommend you wear/bring along and a receipt for your records. If you don’t see your confirmation email in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as our automated correspondences get filtered into there frequently.