Fido’s Favorite – Our Most Popular Adventure!
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS THROUGH MARCH 31st, 2018!
About: This is an introductory dog sledding adventure that last approximately 1.5 hours and is open to those ages 2+.
Educational Component: Guests will spend 30 minutes or so meeting and greeting the sled dogs and helping their musher(s) prepare the sled(s).
The Ride: Once the sled is prepared, guests will embark on a 5 mile/50 minute ride (ride time may vary based on: the weights of the participants, trail conditions and the doggies pulling the sled).
Thank Yous: The mushers try to leave 10-15 minutes at the end for guests say thank you to the sled dogs by giving out belly rubs!
Availability: This tour departs most Tuesdays – Sundays starting December 16th and goes until the end of March (trail conditions permitting). There are a few holiday and vacation week exceptions. This tour departs at 9:30, 11:30, 2:00 & 4:00.
Who Can Participate:
- We welcome those ages 2+ for this adventure
- All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Participants who are pregnant may not participate
- Participants who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate
- $325 per standard sled which will accommodate a maximum of 2 guests/340lbs.
- Guests may add a 3rd rider for an additional $25 so long as the 340lbs weight limit is met. Please select the 3 person sled option if this applies to you. Please note that this option is geared toward 2 adults and a small child or 1 adult and 2 small children. 3 adults that meet the weight limit may experience limited leg room, the riding area is approximately 6 feet and guests sit in between each others legs.
- $350 per extended team which will accommodate a maximum of 2 guests/400lbs.
Please Note: that while we are typically on toboggan sleds from the end of December until mid-March, your musher may use a rolling dog sled to conduct your tour if required by the trail conditions. Refunds WILL NOT be issued in the event that trail conditions require use of a rolling dog sled.
**After making an online reservation, you will be emailed a confirmation letter that contains driving and parking instructions, a list of items we recommend you wear/bring along and a receipt for your records. If you don’t see your confirmation email in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as our automated correspondences get filtered into there frequently.