What better way to enjoy the dog days of summer than by hanging out with your new favorite four legged friends. We offer, what we call a K9 & Kisses tour! This tour is an interactive social hour where guests will be getting up close and personal with the amazing canine athletes that call us home. Guests get to meet the sled dogs, hear their stories and of course give lots of belly rubs. While in the kennel for your tour you will be able to check out what a traditional, outdoor, working kennel is all about and see the gear used for the dog sledding. Age and ability appropriate experiences are incorporated throughout the tour such as :a kennel scavenger hunt, free play time, etc.
This interactive, outdoor, visit is available daily at 11:00am and 2:00pm and typically during the months of June through October. Advanced reservations are required.
Who can Participate ?
We welcome those ages 2+ for this adventure. All participates under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Participants who are pregnant may not participate. Those who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate.
Our K9 & Kisses tour cost $25 per person.
How do I make a Reservation?
Click here for online reservations (please note that you will be directed to our Muddy Paw Sled Dog Kennel site by clicking on this link), or call our office at 603-545-4533.
Before Scheduling A Visit please take note
- We are a traditional working kennel that is completely outdoors, similar to that of a farm.
- We recommend that guests come in clothes they don’t mind getting hairy and dirty.
- Our modest facility does have a portable toilet for those needing a restroom.
- While we do our best to accommodate mobility needs, we are not necessarily handicap accessible if you will (we are happy to speak with you in greater detail if this applies to any members in your group).
- We do not have a cafe or anything of the sort at our location at this time for those wishing not to participate and just wanting to “hang out”.