THIS TRIP IS OFFERED JANUARY THROUGH MID-MARCH
We are not accepting additional reservations for this tour at this time.
3 Hour Dog Sledding Adventure
- Educational Component: 30-40 minutes will be spent meeting and greeting sled dogs and preparing the sled(s) with their musher which involves harnessing and hitching the dogs etc.
- The Ride: Guests will hit the trails for approximately 2 to 2.5 hours!
- Treats: the mushers always leave a few minutes at the end for guests to thank their team and “tip” them with cookies (just don’t feed the mushers).
- Wednesday through Sunday.
- 9:30am departure time.
- Traditional sled – 2 guests, 340lbs combined weight limit, $400