- This tour, while still suitable for beginners, is designed for our more adventurous guests who want additional “ride time.”
- Educational Component: guests will spend 30-40 minutes meeting and greeting sled dogs and preparing their sled(s) with their musher which involves harnessing and hitching their team, etc.
- The Ride: Guests will hit the trails for approximately 2 hours (ride time varies based on the trail conditions and sled style used)!
- Treats: there is always a few minutes at the end for guests to thank their team and “tip” them with cookies (just don’t feed the mushers).
- This tour departs most Wednesdays – Sundays starting in early January and goes until the end of March (trail conditions permitting). There are a few holiday and vacation week exceptions.
- This tour departs at 9:30am.
- Reservations are required.
- $400 per standard sled (2 guests/340lbs)