2 Mile Cart Tour
About: This 1 hour adventure is open to those ages 2+. Guests will spend 30 minutes meeting and greeting dogs and helping their musher(s) prepare the dogs and cart for the trail (this part is hands on to your comfort level). Once the team is ready, guests will then embark on a 2 mile ride that last approximately 20 minutes. We always leave 10 minutes or so at the end for guests to say thank you to the sled dogs for a job well done by giving out belly rubs and pats.
- Available most days of the week except for Thursday’s and Friday’s in September. For the month of October we will be open most days of the week except for Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s.
- Time slots available each day are: 8:00am until Sept. 20th, 2020. Starting Sept. 21st, 2020 our times will change to 9:30am, 11:30am and 2:30pm
**Please note that our cart tours are dependent on the weather and if the the temperature is over 65 degrees for the day of your tour we will switch your tour to a K9 & Kisses and refund the difference of cost accordingly**
Who Can Participate:
• We welcome participants ages 2+ on this adventure
• All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
• Participants who are pregnant may not participate
• Participants who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate
$65 per adult
$55.00 per child ages 2-12.
Each cart can hold up to 4 adults with a combine maximum weight of 600lbs.
For larger groups of up to 8 people, we do offer a shared experience that would split the ride in half. The maximum weight for this would be each 4 person would not exceed 600lbs and the cost for this would be $65.00 for the first 4 adults or $55.00 per child age 2-12 and any additional person will be $50.00 per person.
*Please note that we have a variety of rolling dog sleds that can accommodate up to 4 guests depending on ages and weights (the carts have a 600lbs guest weight limit). In the event your party exceeds 4 guests and/or 600lbs, multiple carts departing at the same time will be used for the ride component of your experience. If multiple carts are not available we would need to cut down the number of guests riding on the cart for the safety of our dogs.
**After making an online reservation, you will be emailed a confirmation letter that contains driving and parking instructions, a list of items we recommend you wear/bring along and a receipt for your records. If you don’t see your confirmation email in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as our automated correspondences get filtered into there frequently.