2 Mile Cart Tour
About: This 1 hour adventure is open to those ages 2+. Guests will spend 30 minutes meeting and greeting dogs and helping their musher(s) prepare the dogs and cart for the trail (this part is hands on to your comfort level). Once the team is ready, guests will then embark on a 2 mile ride that last approximately 20 minutes. We always leave 10 minutes or so at the end for guests to say thank you to the sled dogs for a job well done by giving out belly rubs and pats.
- Aug. 30th – Sept. 30th -> daily at 8:00am (a 5:00pm timeslot is also available except for on Wednesdays and Thursdays)
- Oct.1st – Nov. 30th -> daily at 9:30am, 11:30am & 2:30pm (a 4:30pm timeslot is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays & Saturdays)
- $65.00 per adult (ages 13+)
- $55.00 per child (ages 2-12)
Please note that this tour is dependent on the temperature, if it is over 65 degrees your tour will be modified to a K9 & Kisses experience ($25 per person) and you will be refunded accordingly.
Our current rolling dog sled can accommodate a maximum of 4 adults with a collective weight of 600lbs or less.
Who Can Participate:
• We welcome participants ages 2+ on this adventure
• All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
• Participants who are pregnant may not participate
• Participants who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate
**After making an online reservation, you will be emailed a confirmation letter that contains driving and parking instructions, a list of items we recommend you wear/bring along and a receipt for your records. If you don’t see your confirmation email in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as our automated correspondences get filtered into there frequently.