What do the mushers and sled dogs do when the snow melts?! Still hit the trails of course!
We are fortunate enough to have a fleet of both wooden toboggan sleds (which are used during the winter) and rolling dog sleds (aka carts) which are used during all other times of the year. The rolling dog sleds in our fleet have been specially designed for comfort and safety. The rolling sleds operate similar to that of a traditional sled: a musher drives from the back, guests sit in the cart and the sleds dogs lineup in the front. Just like our winter tours, our cart tours are designed to be hands on from start to finish and are open to those ages 2+! To learn more about the various cart tours we offer feel free to howl at us or click on the tour names below in blue.
- K9s & Kisses (A 1 hour playdate with the doggies, available June 11th – September 9th, open to those ages 2+)
- Rolling Dog Sled Adventure (1 hour adventure, available May – November, open to those ages 2+)
- Early Spring Tour (1.5 hour adventure, available throughout May, open to those ages 2+)
- Extended Fall Tour (1.5 hour adventure, available mid-September – November, open to those ages 2+)
- Fall Musher For A Minute (1.5 hour adventure, available mid-September – November, open to those ages 12+)
- Early Winter Tour (1.5 hour adventure, available the first half of December, open to those ages 2+)
** All tours are subject to temperature and trail conditions **