K9s & Kisses
About: Come meet your new favorite four legged muddy buddies. During this interactive social hour guests will be getting up close and personal with the amazing canine athletes that call us home. Come meet the sled dogs, pet them, hear their stories and of course give belly rubs. Guests will also be able to check-out what a traditional, outdoor, working kennel is all about and see the gear used for dog sledding. This is a meet and greet experience only, there is no ride portion with this adventure.
- May 2022: 9:30, 11:30 & 2:30
- June 1st – September 15th 2022: 9:00, 11:00, 1:00 & 2:30
- September 16th – December 18th 2022: 9:30, 11:30 & 2:30
- CLOSED THANKSGIVING DAY
Who Can Participate:
- We welcome those ages 2+ for this adventure
- All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Participants who are pregnant may not participate
- Participants who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate
- $25 per person (ages 2+)
*After making an online reservation, you will be emailed a confirmation letter that contains driving and parking instructions, a list of items we recommend you wear/bring along and a receipt for your records. If you don’t see your confirmation email in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as our automated correspondences get filtered into there frequently.