K9s & Kisses
** Due to Covid-19 we are currently only taking reservations by phone. Please call our office at 603-545-4533 or email us at email@example.com. **
About: Come meet your new favorite four legged muddy buddies. During this interactive social hour guests will be getting up close and personal with the amazing canine athletes that call us home. Come meet the sled dogs, pet them, hear their stories and of course give belly rubs. Guests will also be able to check-out what a traditional, outdoor, working kennel is all about and see the gear used for dog sledding.
- Available most Tuesday’s – Thursday’s starting July 1st, 2020 through September 4th, 2020
- Time slots available each day are: 1:00pm, 2:00pm & 3:00pm
Who Can Participate:
- We welcome those ages 2+ for this adventure
- All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Participants who are pregnant may not participate
- Participants who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate
- $25 per person
**After making an online reservation, you will be emailed a confirmation letter that contains driving and parking instructions, a list of items we recommend you wear/bring along and a receipt for your records. If you don’t see your confirmation email in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as our automated correspondences get filtered into there frequently.