5 Mile Cart Tour
About: This 1.5 hour adventure is open to those ages 2+. Guests will spend 30 minutes meeting and greeting dogs and helping their musher(s) prepare the dogs and cart for the trail (this part is hands on to your comfort level). Once the team is ready, guests will then embark on a 5 mile ride that last approximately 45 minutes. We always leave 10 minutes or so at the end for guests to say thank you to the sled dogs for a job well done by giving out belly rubs and pats.
- Daily September 16th, 2019 – September 30th, 2019 at 9:30
- Daily October 1st, 2019 – November 30th, 2019, times to be determined
- Please note that we require it to be 55 degrees or cooler to conduct the ride portion of this experience. In the event it is too warm during your scheduled departure, you may receive a shortened 2 mile ride (if it is 65 degrees or cooler) which cost $75 per person ages 13+ and $70 per person ages 2-12, or a K9 & Kisses meet and greet experience (if it is warmer than 65) which cost $18 per person and will be refunded accordingly.
Who Can Participate:
- We welcome those ages 2+ for this adventure
- All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Participants who are pregnant may not participate
- Participants who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate
- $75 per person ages 13+
- $70 per person ages 2-12
*Please note that we have a variety of rolling dog sleds that can accommodate 2-4 guests depending on ages and weights (the carts have a 500lbs guest weight limit). In the event your party exceeds 500lbs, multiple carts departing at the same time will be used for the ride component of your experience.*
**After making an online reservation, you will be emailed a confirmation letter that contains driving and parking instructions, a list of items we recommend you wear/bring along and a receipt for your records. If you don’t see your confirmation email in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as our automated correspondences get filtered into there frequently.