K9s & Kisses
About: Come get up close and personal with the nearly 80 sled dogs that call us home. Guests can meet the sled dogs, pet them and hear their stories. Depending on the interest level of the guest(s), the opportunity to engage in dog enrichment is available (ie: bring a dog for a walk, brush some doggies, share treats, etc.), Guests can also check-out what a traditional, outdoor, working kennel is all about. This interactive social hour is really what you make it and is geared to your interest and comfort level.
Who May Participate:
- We welcome participants ages 2+ for this meet and greet
- All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
- Participants who are pregnant may not participate
- Participants who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate
- While we do our best to accommodate guests with mobility needs, we are not certified handicap accessible. We are happy to speak with you in greater detail if this applies to any members of your party
- July & August – Thursday through Monday at 10am, 12pm, 2pm & 4pm
- September – Saturday and Sunday at 12pm & 2pm
- October – Saturday and Sunday 9am & 4pm
- November – Daily at 9am (closed 11/22 – 11/24)
- $25 per person (ages 2+)
*After making an online reservation, you will be emailed a confirmation letter that contains driving and parking instructions, a list of items we recommend you wear/bring along and a receipt for your records. If you don’t see your confirmation email in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as our automated correspondences get filtered into there frequently.